We are a full service auction company, selling Real Estate and personal property. We practice and promote professional auctioneering methods providing quality customer service.
We provide service custom tailored to fit your marketing needs. We can devise a plan to effectively and efficiently liquidate your merchandise and get the maximum return.
We know auctions attract smart cash buyers, putting them in
competition with each other, and demanding their immediate buying decision. No
other sales method works as well.
From the inception to completion, the success of your auction event is our goal.
Call us for all of your Auction needs, including: Real Estate, Antiques, Collectibles, Specialty, Household, Farms, Charity, and Liquidation Auctions. We will provide you with a better understanding of the auction method of dispersing your personalproperty.
Chris Collins, Auctioneer/Realtor Selling Real Estate through Sole & Bloom Realtors
1. Buyers Come Preapproved - There is no need to wait on a bank approval. All buyers must be preapproved prior to auction.
2. No Negotiations, No Contingencies - This method takes the seller out of the negotiation process. Also, all inspections must be done prior to auction day, so there is no risk for buyers to discontinue the contract due to inspection issues.
3. Competitive Bidding - Buyers are put against each other and are compelled to make a quick decision. They know that the property is going to sell that day.
4. Quick Disposal— This method reduces Long Term Costs such as property taxes, insurance, and utilities that can cost a home owner as their property sits on the market unsold.
5. Auctions Work Well in All Economic Conditions
6. No pre-set price - The buyers do not have a preset price of what the property value is. Often a property is stigmatized if it is overpriced or has been on the market too long. This process eliminates that.
To find out more about selling your property at auction, call me at 740-591-5837.